Guns and Gun Control - Minnesota
- Corrections Connection Network News - An online resource for news and
information in corrections. Includes a Links Library.
- Criminal Background Checks - A list,
compiled by the Wisconsin Department of Justice, that provides state contacts for background checks.
- Legal Information Institute - Information from
Cornell University, provides links to federal, state, and international materials. Includes
White-Collar Crime: An Overview and
Criminal Law: An Overview.
- National Association of Crime Victim Compensation Boards (NACVCB) -
Provides information on history, funding, eligibility, and compensation by state.
- National Association of Criminal
Defense Lawyers - They provide access to State Legislation
related to criminal justice issues.
- National Crime Prevention Council - Crime
prevention tips, resources, and programs.
- Public Agenda - "A nonpartisan, nonprofit public opinion
research and citizen education organization based in New York City." Provides access to their
Crime and Corrections.
- Racial Profiling - Data from the
American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
- RAND - Access to several Criminal Law,
Civil Law, and
Public Safety related RAND reports.
- Sex Offender Management Policy in the States - Information
from the Council of State Governments (CSG).
- StopHazing.org - A variety of information on
hazing with access to
State Anti-Hazing Laws.
- United Nations Commission on Crime Prevention
and Criminal Justice - Criminal justice and crime prevention information on a
- U.S. Department of Justice - Use
the Department of Justice Agencies alphabetical
list to see the organization of the Department and to learn about
the purpose of each division. Or go straight to these divisions:
Domestic Abuse and Sex Crimes
Guns and Gun Control
Law Enforcement Directories
Sentences and Reentry
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.