- Center for Economic Development - Provided by the University of Minnesota - Duluth, this site includes selected economic data
for Duluth and northeastern Minnesota.
- Enterprise Minnesota - This nonprofit organization (formerly called Minnesota Technology Inc.) helps existing small and medium-sized manufacturing enterprises grow profitably. They offer articles, reports, and analysis of technology trends.
- Iron Range Resources
- Designed to strengthen and diversify the economy of northeastern Minnesota, this state agency provides
information on economic development, tourism, technology, and mining opportunities in the region.
- Greater MSP - The Greater MSP Partnership is a private-public partnership designed to be a resource to all economic development organizations in the Minneapolis Saint Paul region. It represents 11 Minnesota counties and two adjoining Wisconsin counties.
- Minneapolis Department of Community Planning and Economic Development (CPED)
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Information to assist business and individuals with international trade, local economic development, and employment.
- Compare Minnesota - A tool to compare Minnesota to
other states in a number of areas including business, trade, education, crime, and employment.
- MNPRO - A property search tool for available commercial buildings and land throughout Minnesota and a searchable database of Minnesota community profiles.
- Minnesota Trade Office - MTO promotes and assists in the expansion of exports and foreign direct investments that contribute to the growth of the Minnesota economy.
- Minnesota's SBIR/STTR Assistance Program - Provides services to help businesses access federal funding through the Small Business Innovation Research Program and the Small Business Technology Transfer Program.
- Tax Free Development (JOBZ) - JOBZ is Minnesota Governor Pawlentys key initiative to stimulate economic development activity in Greater Minnesota by providing local and state tax exemptions to new and expanding businesses.
- Saint Paul Department of Planning and Economic Development - The economic development arm
of the City of Saint Paul.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.