Federal Government Information
Articles, Databases, and Directories
- Education at a Glance: OECD Indicators - This annual report provides comparable indicators on education systems throughout the world.
- EducationAtlas.com - A "map to the world of education". Categories include, early childhood, K-12, higher education, teachers, distance learning, and special education.
- EducationNews.org - A compilation of education articles published in various media sources. Includes both United States and international news.
- Education Next - This quarterly journal reports on issues related to K-12 education reform in the United States.
- Education Policy Analysis Archives (EPAA) - Provides access to the full text of all articles that have appeared in Education Policy Analysis.
- Education Week - Access current and archived issues.
- ElementarySchools.org - A directory of all public and private elementary schools in the United States. Statistics such as enrollment and ratio of students to teachers are included; contact information for all schools is also available.
- ERIC Database - "An online digital library of education research and information".
- Search for Schools, Colleges, and Libraries - This National Center for Education Statistics database is searchable by institution name, city, or zip code.
Selected Education Issues
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.