- Minnesota Career College Association - A career education focused organization that represents private post-secondary colleges in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Office of Higher Education - A state agency that provides students with financial aid programs and serves as the state's clearinghouse for data, research, and analysis on post-secondary enrollment, financial aid, finance, and trends.
- Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MNSCU) - Minnesota's statewide system of state universities, community, and technical colleges.
- Minnesota Transfer - A web-based service that enables students, transfer specialists, and educators to access accurate transfer information. It is sponsored by Minnesota State Colleges and Universities; the University of Minnesota and private colleges are partners in this venture. Information about colleges and universities in Wisconsin and North Dakota is also provided.
- MN Web Directory: Education - Directory of state colleges and universities, private colleges, public and private K-12 schools, and education associations.
- Minnesota's Private Colleges - A variety of information on 17 Minnesota four-year liberal arts private colleges.
- University of Minnesota - Information about departments, services, and admissions;
faculty and student directories; access to the
Higher Education Directories
- American School Search - Search by schools, by degree programs, and by state.
- American Universities - An alphabetical list of American universities with websites.
- College Navigator - A product of the U.S. Department of Education, this site has information about preparing for higher education, including financial aid options. Search for colleges using a variety of criteria.
- College Scholarships, Colleges, and Online Degrees - Quick access to a variety of higher education-related topics.
- EdRef College Search Directory - Information about thousands of US colleges.
- Online Schools Directory - Arranged by state and subdivided by higher ed institution and programs. A product of Online Schools.
- Peterson's - Databases on colleges and universities and on higher education issues.
- Search for Schools, Colleges, and Libraries - This National Center for Education Statistics database is searchable by institution name, city, or zip code. A variety of statistics are available for each institution.
- University and College Accountability Network (U-CAN) - Comparable data for private colleges and universities and links to campus information.
- U.S. College Search - Search for colleges by state, degree programs, and college name. Includes a directory of online colleges and an occupations guide.
- Vocational Schools Database - A database of private postsecondary vocational schools in the 50 states, organized state and training occupation.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.