State and Federal Government Libraries
Minnesota Library Organizations
- Metronet - A library organization serving academic, public, and special libraries in the Twin Cities. Included is a directory of Minnesota library websites.
- Minitex - A publicly supported network of academic, public, state government, and special libraries working cooperatively to improve library service.
- Minnesota Association of Law Libraries (MALL) - Legal research professionals representing state, county, academic, court, law firm, and corporate law libraries.
- Minnesota Educational Media Organization (MEMO) - Serving school media and information technology professionals.
- Minnesota Library Association (MLA) - Representing Minnesota's libraries and library workers and improving library services and resources.
- Minnesota Special Libraries Association - The Minnesota state affiliate of the Special Libraries Association (SLA).
- PALS - A program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MNSCU), PALS provides automated library services to the system's libraries and to private college, state government, special, public, and school libraries across the state of Minnesota.
- State Library Services - A unit of the Minnesota Department of Education, this office provides leadership and support to the Minnesota library community and administers federal and state grants-in-aid programs for libraries and schools.
Other Library Organizations
- American Libraries - Magazine of the American Library Association (ALA).
- Library Journal - Contains library news updates and a selection of book, audio, video, CD-ROM, and website reviews.
- Library Statistics Program - The National Center for Education Statistics provides links, surveys, and data for academic, government, public, school libraries, and library cooperatives.
- Online - Provides articles, product reviews, case studies, evaluation, and informed opinion about selecting, using, and managing electronic information products.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.