State Tax Guide
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities - "A nonpartisan research organization and policy institute
that conducts research and analysis on a range of government policies and programs, with an emphasis
on those affecting low- and moderate-income people." Frequently their research focuses on taxation.
- Citizens for Tax Justice - "A nonpartisan, nonprofit research and advocacy
organization dedicated to fair taxation at the federal, state, and local levels."
- Tax Analysts - A nonprofit organization dedicated to providing information to tax professionals. Check out their Tax History Project.
- Tax and Accounting Sites Directory - This site, maintained by Dennis Schmidt,
contains links to state departments of revenue.
- Tax Facts - This site "provides tax information for citizens, policy analysts, legislators, and the press. Data are
compiled from a variety of sources, including the Urban Institute, Brookings Institution, Internal Revenue
Service, the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Congressional Budget Office, the Department of the
Treasury, the Federation of Tax Administrators, and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and
Development. Tax Facts is a product of the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. The Center provides
independent analyses of current and longer-term tax issues."
- Tax Foundation - Tax information from the people who track Tax Freedom Day each year.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.