- American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota (ACLU-MN) - Group dedicated to
defending the rights of all Minnesotans.
- Anti-Defamation League - Group dedicated to fighting anti-Semitism,
bigotry, and extremism.
- Civilrights.org - Provides current civil rights news and information.
- Directory of Nonprofit Organizations of Color
in Minnesota - Compiled by the Center for Urban
and Regional Affairs (CURA).
- Human Rights Watch - The largest human rights organization in
the United States.
- Institute on Race and Justice - Based at Northwestern University,
focused on issues of race and justice.
- Institute on Race & Poverty - Based at the University of Minnesota,
promoting research, education, and advocacy.
- International Institute of Minnesota - An interracial, nonpolitical,
nonsectarian social service agency serving both foreign and native born people in transition.
- Minnesota Department of Human Rights - Minnesota agency
responsible for investigating charges of discrimination.
- Minnesota Minority Child Heritage Protection Act -
A list of resources compiled by the Minnesota Legislative Reference Library.
- Minnesota Education Equity Partnership - This nonprofit collaborative
develops programs to help students of color succeed academically, researches race equity in Minnesota education, and publishes reports and policy briefs on these subjects.
- Minnesota Office of Minority and Multicultural Health -
A program of the Minnesota Department of Health.
- The Pluralism Project Directory of Religious Centers -
A directory compiled by Harvard University of religious groups in the United States
that are neither Jewish nor Christian. The database can be searched by state.
- Population Estimates Reports by State - Estimates
by Age, Race, Sex, and Hispanic Origin from the Missouri Census
- Racial Justice: Racial Profiling - A site
sponsored by the American Civil Liberties Union.
- Southern Poverty Law Center - Group dedicated to fighting hate and
bigotry. Includes a Hate Map of active
hate groups by state.
- United States Census Bureau Race Data - Includes
Overview of Race and Hispanic Origin.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.