Combined Legislative Meeting Calendar
Show list of committees on the calendar
Jump to calendar
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
10 State Office BuildingChair:
Sen. Alice Johnson, Rep. Peggy ScottAgenda:
1. Approval of minutes from the September 13, 2016 meeting.
2. Discussion of Commission Work Plan
3. Contract law implications when a surrogacy contract is breached.
4. Potential conflicts with statutes governing private adoption and termination of parental rights.
5. Potential for legal conflicts related to third-party reproduction, including conflicts between or amongst the surrogate mother, the intended parents, the child, insurance companies, and medical professionals.
6. Information to be provided to a child born of a surrogate about the child's biological and gestational parents.