Skip to main content Skip to office menu Skip to footer
Capital IconMinnesota Legislature
Skip Navigation Links

Frequently Asked Questions About the Minnesota Legislature

How do I find out who my senator and representative are?

Contact House Public Information Services in Room 175, State Office Building at 651-296-2146 or the Senate Information Office, Room 231 State Capitol at 651-296-0504 to learn who represents you in both the House and the Senate.

For additional resources, including searchable databases, see Who Represents Me? and the Geospatial Information Services website.