Technology Advisory Committee
2011 Minn. Laws First Special Session Chap. 10 Art. 4 Sec. 3
Function: The committee shall advise the chief information officer on:
(1) development and implementation of the state information technology strategic plan;
(2) critical information technology initiatives for the state;
(3) standards for state information architecture;
(4) identification of business and technical needs of state agencies;
(5) strategic information technology portfolio management, project prioritization, and investment decisions;
(6) the office's performance measures and fees for service agreements with executive branch agencies;
(7) management of the state enterprise technology revolving fund; and
(8) the efficient and effective operation of the office.
Active dates:2011 -
The committee consists of eight members appointed by the governor who are individuals actively involved in business planning for state executive branch agencies, one county member designated by the Association of Minnesota Counties, one member appointed by the governor as a representative of a union that represents state information technology employees, and one member appointed by the governor to represent private businesses.
Note: The Legislative Reference Library may have additional reports on or by this group available through our catalog.
Record last updated:
Additional print information on this group may be available in the
Library's collection of agency notebooks. Please contact a librarian for
assistance. The Minnesota Agencies database is a work in progress.