Portions of the website are currently unavailable.
Legislature > LRL Home > Agencies > Results
Information on Minnesota State Agencies, Boards, Task Forces, and Commissions
Compiled by the Minnesota Legislative Reference Library
Health Care Peer Review Committee
Function: The committee gathers, reviews, and evaluates information relating to the on-site and off-site quality of care and treatment of offenders.
Active dates:2001 -
The committee consists of:
(1) the director of health services;
(2) the department medical director;
(3) the regional medical director of the contracted health care vendor;
(4) the department director of nursing;
(5) a physician from the contracting hospital provider; and
(6) another physician who provides health care to offenders on site at a correctional facility.
Commissioner of the Department of Corrections
Note: The Legislative Reference Library may have additional reports on or by this group available through our catalog.
Record last updated:
Additional print information on this group may be available in the
Library's collection of agency notebooks. Please contact a librarian for
assistance. The Minnesota Agencies database is a work in progress.