The commission shall study all matters relating to the economic status of women in Minnesota, including:
(1) economic security of homemakers and women in the labor force,
(2) opportunities for education and vocational training,
(3) employment opportunities,
(4) the contributions of women to the economy,
(5) women's access to benefits and services provided to citizens of this state, and
(6) laws and business practices constituting barriers to the full participation by women in the economy.
The commission shall study also the adequacy of programs and services relating to families in Minnesota, including
single-parent families and members beyond the nuclear or immediate family.