- America's Charities - A coalition of the nation's best-known charitable organizations. The coalition participates in charitable giving campaigns in the workplace.
- BoardSource - Formerly known as the National Center for Nonprofit Boards. This site includes practical information on the governance of nonprofit boards.
- Candid - Formerly known as the Foundation Center. An online gateway to philanthropy, this site provides directories to foundations, tax returns of private foundations, analysis of philanthropic trends, and other information for grantmakers.
- Charity Watch - A national charity watchdog group which rates charities based on financial and other criteria, and also includes tips on giving wisely and a number of articles related to charitable giving.
- Grants.gov - A central storehouse for information on over 1,000 grant programs and provides access to approximately $500 billion in annual awards.
- Idealist.org - Produced by Action Without Borders. Includes links to nonprofit websites all around the world.
- National Center for Charitable Statistics - A national repository of data on the nonprofit sector in the United States.
- Network For Good - One-stop resource for giving and volunteering. Enter a zip code and receive a list of organizations in that area that need volunteers. This site is a collaboration between AOL, Yahoo!, Cisco Systems, and helping.org.
- The Urban Institute Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy - A nonpartisan economic and social policy research organization, the center provides research and analysis of role and impact of nonprofit organizations and philanthropy in democratic societies.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.