- Atlas of Minnesota Online - Interactive maps present statistics related to agriculture, people, economics, income, poverty, housing, health, education, infrastructure, public safety, environment, natural resources, and civic engagement in Minnesota. From the Center for Rural Policy and Development.
- Geospatial Information - An office of the Minnesota Legislature, it provides demographic data and maps for Minnesota's state House and Senate districts as well as Minnesota Congressional districts.
- John R. Borchert Map Library - Located at the University of Minnesota, the library's website provides links to many current and historical maps of Minnesota, the U.S., and the world.
- Metropolitan Council - Extensive data and maps for the seven-county Twin Cities Metropolitan Area.
- Minnesota Census Research Data Center - Provides access to U.S. Census micro data sets, arranged by demographic data, economic data, and linked business and household data. Also provides non-census public health data.
- Minnesota Population Center - A University of Minnesota interdisciplinary cooperative project for demographic research. Includes multiple data series for the United States and World.
- Minnesota State Demographic Center - The Center is the main provider of demographic data and analysis for the state of Minnesota. Find current Minnesota population estimates and U.S. Census data. For quick data access, see data by topic and data by place.
Other United States and International Information
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.