Minnesota Government Information
- Disability Minnesota - A gateway to disability-related information and programs available across the Minnesota state government including accessibility, benefits, community life, education, employment, housing, health, rights, technology, and transportation.
- Minnesota Department of Employment
and Economic Development - Through WorkForce Centers, Vocational Rehabilitation
Services, and State Services for the Blind, helps people with disabilities and who are blind to achieve their employment and independent
and Hard of Hearing Services and Disability
Services within the Minnesota Department of Human Services list available services and resources which provide access
to Minnesota's human service systems. Also, the Telephone
Equipment Distribution (TED) Program provides special telephone equipment to people
who have difficulty using a standard telephone due to a hearing loss or speech
- Minnesota Governor's Council on Developmental
Disabilities - The Council works toward assuring that people with developmental
disabilities receive the necessary support to achieve independence. Includes historical
documents related to the treatment of the disabled and developmentally delayed
-- A resource finder for people with disabilities from the Minnesota Department
of Human Services in partnership with the Minnesota Board on Aging.
- Minnesota Relay - Minnesota's free service providing full telephone accessibility to persons who are deaf, deaf/blind, hard of hearing or speech disabled.
- Minnesota STAR Program - A System of Technology to Achieve Results (STAR) provides a wealth of information about assistive technology.
- Minnesota State Academy for the Blind and the Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf - Minnesota's K-12 schools for blind and deaf students.
- Minnesota State Council on Disability
- Provides information on current disability issues in Minnesota and the United States.
- Programs for People with Disabilities - This publication from the Research Department of the Minnesota House of Representatives provides an overview of the various state services available for people with disabilities.
Other Minnesota Information
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.