Education (Early Childhood)
Federal Government Information
- U.S. Department of Education - Information on the department's organization and activities as well as access to statistics and reports is available at this extensive site.
Articles, Databases, and Directories
- "Early Childhood Education." Congressional Digest, April 2014, entire issue.
- Education News - Features a daily compilation of education articles published in newspapers and other media sources. Includes both United States and international news.
- Education Week - Access current and archived issues.
- ERIC Database - A bibliographic database of more than 1.1 million education citations dating back to 1966. Provides abstracts of journal articles and, in some cases, the full text of documents.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.