- To link to individual agencies, use:
- USAGov - "The first-ever government website to provide the public with easy, one-stop access to all online U.S. Federal Government resources."
- Code of Federal Regulations - A search engine provided by the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Federal Register
- Green Book - Background and statistical data on major entitlement programs; from the House Ways and Means Committee.
- White House - Information about and from the White House.
For court decisions and other legal information, see Law and Legislation.
For federal statistical information, see Economics and Government Finance.
Need help finding the appropriate federal website, documents or statistics? Try:
- GPO Access - From the U.S. Government Printing Office. Search and retrieve full text from over 50 online databases, the Federal
Register, Code of Federal Regulations, The Monthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications, the
Government Information Locator Service (GILS), and other indexes.
- INFOMINE - A University of California site which
allows searching for government websites and information by keyword.
- U.S.Government Information on the Web Subject Index - Access
by keyword to government information.
- U.S. Government Manual
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.