- Center for Transportation Studies - This University of Minnesota department researches regional growth patterns and how it affects transportation infrastructure.
- Fresh Energy - A nonprofit organization leading the transition to a clean, efficient and fair energy system. The group addresses Transportation & Land Use issues.
- Metropolitan Council - Several reports on land use planning and development are in the Data & Maps or Publications & Documents sections.
- Minnesota Center for Environmental Advocacy - The group address land use and transportation issues.
- Minnesota Environmental Quality Board - Many EQB reports touch on land use issues, particularly in their Sustainable Development Initiative section.
- Minnesota Land Trust - A private nonprofit organization working with landowners and communities to protect Minnesota's land and water resources.
- Minnesota chapter, American Planning Association - A non-profit statewide organization involved in planning-related activities on behalf of state and regional agencies, counties, cities, towns, educational institutions and the private sector.
- Sensible Land Use Coalition - The group includes builders, utilities, developers, engineers. It fosters a balanced approach toward issues affecting land use, development, and the environment in Minnesota, with a special focus on the Twin Cities Metropolitan Area.
- Sierra Club, Minnesota North Star Chapter - Includes the Land Use and Transportation page
Growth Management and Urban Sprawl
Property Rights and Takings Issues
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.