- American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota (ACLU-MN) - Group dedicated to defending the rights of all Minnesotans.
- Anti-Defamation League - Group dedicated to fighting anti-Semitism, bigotry, and extremism.
- Civilrights.org - Provides current civil rights news and information.
- Directory of Nonprofit Organizations of Color in Minnesota - Compiled by the Center for Urban and Regional Affairs (CURA).
- Human Rights Watch - The largest human rights organization in the United States.
- Institute on Race and Justice - Based at Northwestern University, focused on issues of race and justice.
- Institute on Metropolitan Opportunity - Based at the University of Minnesota, promoting research, education, and advocacy.
- International Institute of Minnesota - An interracial, nonpolitical, nonsectarian social service agency serving both foreign and native born people in transition.
- Minnesota Department of Human Rights - Minnesota agency responsible for investigating charges of discrimination.
- Minnesota Minority Child Heritage Protection Act - A list of resources compiled by the Minnesota Legislative Reference Library.
- Minnesota Education Equity Partnership - This nonprofit collaborative develops programs to help students of color succeed academically, researches race equity in Minnesota education, and publishes reports and policy briefs on these subjects.
- Minnesota Office of Minority and Multicultural Health - A program of the Minnesota Department of Health.
- The Pluralism Project Directory of Religious Centers - A directory compiled by Harvard University of religious groups in the United States that are neither Jewish nor Christian. The database can be searched by state.
- Population Estimates Reports by State - Estimates by Age, Race, Sex, and Hispanic Origin from the Missouri Census Data Center.
- Racial Justice: Racial Profiling - A site sponsored by the American Civil Liberties Union.
- Southern Poverty Law Center - Group dedicated to fighting hate and bigotry. Includes a Hate Map of active hate groups by state.
- United States Census Bureau Race Data - Includes Overview of Race and Hispanic Origin.
The sites listed on this page are not created, maintained, or endorsed
by the Minnesota Legislature.