The committee consists of:
(1) four voting members who represent counties, utilizing the rural urban commuting area classification system. These members are designated as follows:
(i) two counties within the 11-county metropolitan area;
(ii) one county representing the rural area of the state; and
(iii) one county representing the super rural area of the state.
(2) three voting members who represent medical assistance recipients, including persons with physical and developmental disabilities, persons with mental illness, seniors, children, and low-income individuals;
(3) four voting members who represent providers that deliver nonemergency medical transportation services to medical assistance enrollees;
(4) two voting members of the house of representatives, one from the majority party and one from the minority party, and two voting members from the senate, one from the majority party and one from the minority party;
(5) one voting member who represents demonstration providers as defined in Minn. Stat. 256B.69, subd. 2;
(6) one voting member who represents an organization that contracts with state or local governments to coordinate transportation services for medical assistance enrollees;
(7) one voting member who represents the Minnesota State Council on Disability;
(8) the commissioner of transportation or the commissioner's designee, who shall serve as a voting member;
(9) one voting member appointed by the Minnesota Ambulance Association; and
(10) one voting member appointed by the Minnesota Hospital Association.
Members of the advisory committee cannot be employed by the Department of Human Services.